Chris Allin and Sam Lott.
Two people who have fairly quickly inspired me to start a blog.
So it is only fair that my first post is dedicated to them, although it is full of inside jokes that would not be understood by an outsider (obviously) you can enjoy learning more about these soon-to-be blogging legends.
Love you, Nathan McCarthy
Being Chris Luke Allin.
- Has a determination to do things he's always wanted to do [0/101]
- Can shout loud [Pistol of Fire]
- Likable ["Is Allin out tonight?"]
- Has a Scandinavian Sweetheart™ [Reason he is in Mexico]
- Can get things done by talking to people [Reason he GOT to Mexico]
-Not in Plymouth [Asshole]
-Unlucky when it comes to getting a flight to the Americas. [The clocks mean nothing to them]
-Blind to Girlfriend's presence if she is in Coffee shop [2 hours Chris.. seriously]
But his latest post about travel reminds me very much of my favourite travel writer Dave Gorman. It is the things that hinder the trip which make it interesting, later on its a great story to tell, but at the time it sucks massive balls.
Being Samuel Elliot Lott.
- Has great sense of style [checkered shirts and good hair]
- Has opinions you cannot dissagree with [YES Sam, that guy IS a proper twat]
- Can throw a great party [yaayaah! stop makin the eyes at me!]
- Will stand up to someone 3 times his size [and save the terrified girl]
- Passionate about Music [one day we will show the world how its done]
-Not in Plymouth [Bellend]
-Has the imagination of a sectioned phycopath [Phetus biscuits?!....REALLY?!]
-No conscience [I wanted to be served buy the girl in Nando's]
He will have some great post coming soon ladies and gentlemen, let the rants begin and let the fury of Lammy inspire us to believe in punk once again. You keep your eyes on this one..